It was a little over a year since Dylan's fireman obsession started. It all started when I Bryan and I were in D.C. visiting Jeff and Tracy and Dylan was staying with Grandma and Grandpa. He watched a video at their house about firemen and fire trucks and he has been obsessed from that point on. Dylan talks about firemen all the time and how he is going to be one when he grows up. He asks me if I will visit him at the fire house when he is a fireman. When I say "yes, I would love to visit you" he tells me that he will give me fireman badge sticker and he will let me sit in the fire truck and ambulance. It is super cute! He can't wait till the day he can drive a fire truck. I've told him that he has to drive a car for 2 years before he can drive a fire truck (I'm assuming you can't be a firemen until you are 18) and he is totally bummed.
Today we went to a water day at the Issaquah Community Center. A fire truck came and sprayed water out of the pumper truck. Dylan was in awe and he had a lot of fun running through the water. The firemen stayed for while to talk with the kids and Dylan totally clammed up. He thinks they are so cool, but he just stares at them and doesn't say anything. It is so funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment